Do you want to improve your digital art designs? As a designer you have a split second to attract someone to your product, as it is competing with so many others. Or maybe this is for internal use such as business presentations? And you want people to buy into your ideas. Or maybe you just really enjoy digital arts as hobby and want to make the best of that? This course can help you with that and more!
This digital download is available using PayPal or Credit Card. I process most orders in less than an hour during normal business hours. Give yourself the edge over other designers!
THIS COURSE INCLUDES:
- 20 universal design concepts that will give you an edge over other designers
- 14 designer tips: quick things that you can do to get immediate results
- 20 different digital effects tutorials to help draw attention to your works and
- 15 design studies, from the perspective of a designer (project goals, outcomes, design process and more)
- Running Time: 4 hrs 20 min
- Language: English
- Platforms: Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Aspect Ratio: 16 x 9 Widescreen
- File Format: HD, 25 Files, Approx 3.86 GB
- Course eBook: 122 Page Interactive PDF, plus Hi-Res Version
- Special Features: Making of Wild Horses Design Study (43 Page PDF), Mural Design Ideas PDF, Designer Type Sample, Templates and Exemplars with voice walk through
NOTE TO SCHOOLS: Site licenses for the above courses are completely FREE to non-private schools. Teachers, simply purchase one copy and make it available to your students. I would like to promote the teaching of open source software in schools. Site licenses for businesses are available upon request.